STAGE 1 APPLICATION
- The documents listed in the Enrolment Checklist must be submitted to the admission officer together with the application fee.
- Incomplete application forms and missing documents will delay the application process.
STAGE 2 ASSESSMENT
- The admission officer will schedule a date for the assessment interview and written test.
- Admission Interview – all applicants will be interviewed by teachers.
- Written Assessment – applicants aged 7 and above will take Literacy and Numeracy tests.
- Upon successful completion of the admission test and interview, the admission officer will notify parents of the student’s ability level and class placement.
- Applicants who are beginners in learning English are advised to start with the English Proficiency Program for at least a term to enable a smooth transition to the Cambridge curriculum.
STAGE 3 ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
- The school will issue an offer letter ( valid for 6 months) to successful applicants.
- Confirmation of a place in the class will be made after full payment of all fees.
Terms and Conditions Governing Enrollment and Admission
Medical & Health Records
Method of Payment
Pelita International School endeavours to create a safe environment for our students and staff. We reserve the sole discretion to terminate the student's enrolment if such termination is considered to be in the best interest of the School.
The School reserves the sole discretion to terminate the students's enrolment for discipline and behavioural problems, if the parent's conduct , behaviour and action is inconsistent with the School's Terms and Conditions or acted in an unreasonable manner towards another student or staff member.
Parents/guardians of students who intend to leave Pelita International School will have to submit the withdrawal form giving a full term notice.
The deposit refund will be made within the last week of the school term. The deposit (and other excess monies, if any) net of arrears/reimbursements/charges shall be refunded by a cheque made payable to the parent/guardian.
The school requires a notice of at least two weeks from ex-students for transcripts, leaving certificates and/or testimonials. Transcripts, leaving certificates and testimonials will not be released until all outstanding fees are paid and all school materials are returned (such as locker keys and cafeteria charges). For the release of these documents please complete and submit a Documents Request Form.
VISAS (FOREIGN STUDENTS)
The child’s student visa will be cancelled one week before the last day of school.