STAGE 1 APPLICATION
- The documents listed in the Enrolment Checklist must be submitted to the admissions officer together with the application fee.
- Incomplete application forms and missing documents will result in a delay in processing the application.
STAGE 2 ASSESSMENT
- The admissions officer will schedule a date for the assessment interview and written test.
- Admissions Interview – all applicants will be interviewed by teachers.
- Written Assessment – applicants aged 7 and above will take Literacy and Numeracy tests.
- Upon successful completion of the admission test and interview, the admissions officer will notify parents of the student’s educational level and class placement.
- Applicants who have very low-level English skills should expect to spend at least one term and up to one year in our English Intensive Program before entering a class.
STAGE 3 ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
- The school will issue an offer letter to successful applicants. The offer must be accepted on or before the date specified in the offer letter.
- Confirmation of a place will be made after full payment of all fees.
- Fees paid are non-refundable if cancellation is made by the parent.